Start a Science Club
Start an After School Science Club
- Pre-approved by Wake County
- Zero cost to school
- All room reservations handled by WCPSS (Community Services Dept.)
- Science Fun handles all administration, registration and parent communication
- 1 hour, 1 day per week
- Student cost is only $99 for the 6 week block
- New science themes! Students can attend more than one block
2014-2015 School Year
All we need is Principal approval and we coordinate the rest with Wake County’s Community Services Department.
How to start a club:
1. Fill out the short form below.
(This is not a commitment, simply indicates interest).
2. We’ll contact you to discuss details and answer any questions.
3. Agree to classroom to utilize.
(Science Fun will coordinate reservation through Community Services).
What happens next?:
After we finalize the reservation with Community Services, Science Fun will provide After School Science Club flyers (pre-bundled in packs of 30) for classroom distribution. Parents register on-line and Science Fun handles all administration and parent communication…That’s it!