SCIENCE FUN For Everyone, SFFE is delighted to be visiting your classroom. In order to maximize the benefits, please check out all of the resources available to you below!
To provide information to your students’ parents about the field trip, simply download the greetings flyer HERE and either:
- Email it directly to your parents (cut down on paper waste) or
- Print it out to send home with the students
- K.E.1 Understand change and observable patterns of weather that occur from day to day and throughout the year.
- K.E.1.1 Infer that change is something that happens to many things in the environment based on observations made using one or more of their senses.
- K.E.1.2 Summarize daily weather conditions noting changes that occur from day to day and throughout the year.
- K.E.1.3 Compare weather patterns that occur from season to season.
- Arrange desks/tables into 5 equal groups
- Please place a small table or desk for the Scientist to use in front of the classroom
- Allow the Scientist to use a portion of your white/chalk board
- Please provide a trash can at the front of the classroom
- Remain in the classroom with your students (for liability reasons)
- If necessary, help maintain appropriate classroom behavior
- We do not require help, but always encourage any teacher or parent participation and support.
Brief Feedback Form:
We would greatly appreciate a moment of your time, to fill out a very brief feedback form. We are always looking to improve our experience for the students, and your feedback is how we do that!