SCIENCE FUN For Everyone, SFFE is delighted to be visiting your classroom. In order for you and your class to have the best possible science experience, please read the Frequently asked questions and hints below.
To provide information to your students’ parents about the field trip, simply download the greetings flyer HERE and either:
- Email it directly to your parents (cut down on paper waste) or
- Print it out to send home with the students
- Explore the difference between using Standard and Non-Standard measurements in an experiment.
- Understand the importance of using measurements in scientific experiments.
- Recognize when to use volume, length, and weight and identify which units are used for the measurements.
- Arrange the room so there are no more than 5 groups
- Please place a small table or desk for the Scientist to use in front of the classroom
- Allow the Scientist to use a portion of your white/chalk board
- Please provide a trash can at the front of the classroom
- Remain in the classroom with your students (for liability reasons)
- If necessary, help maintain appropriate classroom behavior
- We do not require help, but always encourage any teacher or parent participation and support.
- None at this time
Brief Feedback Form:
We would greatly appreciate less than a minute of your time, to fill out a very brief feedback form. We are always looking to improve our experience for the students, and your feedback is how we do that!