World’s Easiest Bird Feeder
This quick tutorial will teach you how to build the world’s easiest bird feeder with a few simple materials you probably have around your house.
- Pipe cleaners
- Thread the pipe cleaner through the Cheerios.
- Twist the ends of the pipe cleaner together to keep the Cheerios from sliding off. Be sure to leave enough length on one end to tie around a branch.
- Locate a branch or other location outside.
- Twist the end of the pipe cleaner around the branch until it is secure.
- Observe the birds that enjoy your World’s Easiest Bird Feeder.
How it Works:
In their search for nutrition and energy, birds will discover your feeder and enjoy the easy meal.
Make This A Science Project:
Make different shapes with your pipe cleaners and determine which one gets eaten the fastest. Put your World’s Easiest Bird Feeders in different locations and observe any differences in the rate at which the Cheerios are consumed.