- ½ cup water
- ½ cup white glue
- Another ½ cup water
- 1 tsp borax powder
- 1 nitrile glove
- Put the glove in a tall glass, and stretch the opening of the glove over the rim of the glass.
- Pour in ½ cup glue, then ½ cup water. Take the glove out of the glass and carefully squish it to mix the two.
- Pour 1 teaspoon borax into another ½ cup water, stir to mix.
- Pour the water and borax mixture into the glove. Tie the glove like a balloon.
- Squish the glove (not too hard!) to mix all the ingredients.
- Decorate your squishy turkey!
WATCH THE QUICK AND EASY VIDEO TUTORIAL
How does it work?
The glue and borax mix together to form long chains of molecules called polymers. As these polymers move around in the water, they stretch and stick together, making slime!
EXPLORE TONS OF FUN AND EASY SCIENCE EXPERIMENTS!
SUBSCRIBE AND NEVER MISS A NEW SCIENCE FUN VIDEO!