Little Birdie Snack Bar
Learn how to make a fun and easy bird feeder that will have birds flocking to check out and enjoy.
- Pipe cleaner
- Peanut butter
- Twist one end of the pipe cleaner around the top of the pinecone. You will use the pipe cleaner to secure your little birdie snack bar to a branch.
- Use the spoon to cover the pinecone with peanut butter.
- Pour a generous amount of birdseed into the plate.
- Roll the pinecone in the birdseed. You have now created your fun and easy little birdie snack bar.
- Hang your little birdie snack bar outside by twisting the pipe cleaner around a branch.
- Observe birds enjoying the seed.
WATCH THE QUICK VIDEO TUTORIAL
How it Works:
Birds will discover the seeds and will enjoy the convenient meal.
Make This A Science Project:
Make little birdie snack bars with different types of seeds and determine if one is preferred over the other. Hang little birdie snack bars in different locations and determine if different species of birds visit.
EXPLORE TONS OF FUN AND EASY SCIENCE EXPERIMENTS!
SUBSCRIBE AND NEVER MISS A NEW SCIENCE FUN VIDEO!