Home Made Play Dough
- 3 cups of flour
- 1 ½ cups of salt
- 6 tspn cream of tartar
- 3 tbspn of oil
- 3 cups of water
VIDEO COMING SOON BUT YOU CAN STILL ENJOY THESE AWESOME EXPERIMENTS!
*Junior Scientists must have a responsible adult assistant to help!
- Dissolve salt in the water.
- Pour all ingredients into a large pot.
- Stir constantly over medium heat until a ball forms by pulling away from the sides.
- Knead the dough mixture until the texture matches playdough (1-2 minutes).
- Store in plastic container. Should last for at least 3 months.
You can even try adding a package of Kool Aid to give the playdough color and a nice scent!
EXPLORE TONS OF FUN AND EASY SCIENCE EXPERIMENTS!
SUBSCRIBE AND NEVER MISS A NEW SCIENCE FUN VIDEO!