Super Easy Pan Flute
- Use the scissors to cut the straws so they are all different lengths.
- Place the straws together from longest to shortest.
- Use the tape to hold the straws together.
- Try using your Super Easy Pan Flute by blowing across the top of the straws while moving the pan flute back and forth.
- Keep practicing and learn to play a song with your Super Easy Pan Flute.
WATCH THE QUICK AND EASY VIDEO TUTORIAL
How it Works:
As you blow air across the top of the straws, sound is produced by the vibrations that occur. The lengths of the straws determine the different sounds that are created.
Make This A Science Project:
What happens if you use bigger or smaller straws? What happens if you use things other than straws to build your Super Easy Pan Flute like PVC pipes or cardboard tubes?
EXPLORE TONS OF FUN AND EASY SCIENCE EXPERIMENTS!
SUBSCRIBE AND NEVER MISS A NEW SCIENCE FUN VIDEO!