Easiest Way To Break Your Own Geode
- Safety Glasses
- Place the geode into the sock.
- Place the sock on a hard surface.
- Make sure you are wearing your safety glasses.
- Firmly tap the geode with the hammer until it breaks.
- Pour the broken pieces of geode from the sock and enjoy the beautiful crystals inside.
WATCH THE QUICK AND EASY VIDEO TUTORIAL
How it Works:
The sock contains the geode to keep pieces from flying. This reduces the chance of injury and also keep all your broken piece of geode in one place so they do not get lost.
Make This A Science Project:
Get geodes from many different locations and sources and use this method to break them open. Report on the differences in geodes sourced from different locations and determine the causes for the differences.
EXPLORE TONS OF FUN AND EASY SCIENCE EXPERIMENTS!
SUBSCRIBE AND NEVER MISS A NEW SCIENCE FUN VIDEO!