Baffling Balance Human Body Experiment
In this fun and easy human body science experiment, we’re going to explore and investigate some baffling aspects of balance.
- Stand with both feet together in the middle of a room.
- Now try to balance for thirty seconds.
- Next, close your eyes for thirty seconds and attempt to balance.
- Determine if it was harder or easier with your eyes closed.
- Next, stand on one leg for fifteen seconds and try to balance.
- Now stand on one leg for fifteen seconds with your eyes closed and try to balance.
- Determine which one was more difficult.
EXPLORE AWESOME SCIENCE EXPERIMENT VIDEOS!
How it Works:
Our eyes act as a primary source of information that allows us to find and keep our balance. By closing our eyes, we shut off this stream of information making it more difficult to remain balanced.
Make This A Science Project:
Try this experiment in a dark room. Try spinning around several times. Try holding your arms out to the side.
EXPLORE TONS OF FUN AND EASY SCIENCE EXPERIMENTS!
SUBSCRIBE AND NEVER MISS A NEW SCIENCE FUN VIDEO!