Single Day Camps
All Single Day and Week Long Cary Camps are held at:
Science Fun For Everyone!
111 James Jackson Ave # 107
Cary, NC 27513
It’s a weekday, and school is out!
If you would like something fun for your junior scientist to do then bring ’em on by! We will have all sorts of fun science going on at the lab!
Limited seats available, so reserve today!
Single Day Camps are separate camp experiences from our Week-Long camps. Junior scientists will be in separate labs. Each week will have a theme, but the daily activities will vary throughout the week.
Single Day Camp Dates Available: April 19th, 22nd & May 1st
It’s a weekday, and school is out! If you would like something fun for your junior scientist to do from 9:30 am until 4:30 pm, then bring ‘em on by! We will have all sorts of fun science going on at the lab. Limited seats available.
Drop off begins at 9:30 am for our single day camp. We will provide a morning and afternoon science snack. Please bring a non-refrigerated, peanut free lunch for your child. You will also have the option ($5) to sign up for pizza and juice when you arrive.
Hours and Pricing
*Doors open at 9:20 and pick up by 4:30
- Full Day: 9:30 – 4:30 … $79 (includes AM & PM science snacks)
- Half Day AM: 9:30 – 12:30 … $49 (includes a snack)
- Half Day PM: 1:30 – 4:30 … $49 (includes a snack)
Discount: Reserve for 4 or more single day camps for one child on 1 order to receive a 25% discount of all sessions on that order!
- Early Arrival, begins at 8:30am $5/day
- Late Pick Up, until 5:30pm $5/day
- Lunch, 2 slices of pizza and a drink, $5/day
Q: What should I do to prepare for camp and what should I bring?
A: Please prepare your children for how much fun they are going to have!
In addition, please bring to camp:
- A water bottle with your child’s name on it.
- A non-refrigerated lunch each day (or you may purchase pizza lunch when you arrive to camp). We will provide campers with snacks aka “edible experiments” each day (twice a day for full day campers and once a day for half-day). If your child has any food allergies, please make sure to note that on your registration. Please clearly label all of your child’s belongings.
- Children should dress comfortably and in clothes that can get messy. We ask that children not wear open toed shoes.
Q: What are the camp hours?
A: Full Day Camp: 9:30am – 4:30pm,
Lunch and “Brain Break Fun”: 12:30pm -1:30pm
Half Day Camp, AM: 9:30am – 12:30pm
Half Day Camp, PM: 1:30pm – 4:30pm
Q: Do you offer early drop off or late pick-up?
A:Early arrival and/or late pick-up can be added to your camp package. If you sign up for early arrival, your camper may be dropped off at 8:30 am. After camp-care is available until 5:30pm
Q: What is the difference between a Full Day and a Half Day Camp?
A: The child in the Full Day Program does twice as many activities as the child in the Half Day Program. The 2 sessions will also have different science subjects and experiments.
Q: What is your refund policy?
(1) No refunds will be issued once camp begins.
(2) Should your child be removed from a camp due to behavioral issues, there will be no refund.
(3) Cancellations before the beginning of camps will incur a $15 processing fee.
Q: Who are the SCIENCE FUN for Everyone! Camp Counselors “Scientist”?
A: All of our Scientists are degreed professionals that have experience working in elementary school classrooms, year-round. They are passionate about having fun, learning and children! In addition, all of our staff members go through a background check and the Lunsford Act check. We take the safety of your children very seriously.
Q: How old does my child have to be to attend Science Fun Camp?
A: Due to the pace of our programs, we require that all campers have completed at least one quarter of Kindergarten before the start of their camp.