- ½ cup water
- ½ cup white glue
- Another ½ cup water
- 1 tsp borax powder
- 1 nitrile glove
- Put the glove in a tall glass, and stretch the opening of the glove over the rim of the glass.
- Pour in ½ cup glue, then ½ cup water. Take the glove out of the glass and carefully squish it to mix the two.
- Pour 1 teaspoon borax into another ½ cup water, stir to mix.
- Pour the water and borax mixture into the glove. Tie the glove like a balloon.
- Squish the glove (not too hard!) to mix all the ingredients.
- Decorate your squishy turkey!
How does it work?
The glue and borax mix together to form long chains of molecules called polymers. As these polymers move around in the water, they stretch and stick together, making slime!
Science Fun For Everyone: Science Explorer Kit
You can now enjoy the excitement and educational entertainment of a Science Fun For Everyone Science Camp in the comfort of your own home! The Science Fun For Everyone: Science Explorer kit was designed and hand packed by the scientists at the Science Fun For Everyone laboratories in Cary, North Carolina. Each experiment was specifically chosen to not only educate, but excite. The student will explore chemical reactions, super absorbent polymers, rocks and minerals, weather, space, the oceans, crystals, slime and much much more! Please click here or on the images below to view our science kit on Amazon.