Home Made Play Dough
- 3 cups of flour
- 1 ½ cups of salt
- 6 tspn cream of tartar
- 3 tbspn of oil
- 3 cups of water
*Junior Scientists must have a responsible adult assistant to help!
- Dissolve salt in the water.
- Pour all ingredients into a large pot.
- Stir constantly over medium heat until a ball forms by pulling away from the sides.
- Knead the dough mixture until the texture matches playdough (1-2 minutes).
- Store in plastic container. Should last for at least 3 months.
You can even try adding a package of Kool Aid to give the playdough color and a nice scent!
Science Fun For Everyone: Science Explorer Kit
You can now enjoy the excitement and educational entertainment of a Science Fun For Everyone Science Camp in the comfort of your own home! The Science Fun For Everyone: Science Explorer kit was designed and hand packed by the scientists at the Science Fun For Everyone laboratories in Cary, North Carolina. Each experiment was specifically chosen to not only educate, but excite. The student will explore chemical reactions, super absorbent polymers, rocks and minerals, weather, space, the oceans, crystals, slime and much much more! Please click here or on the images below to view our science kit on Amazon.