Track Out and Schools Out – Science Camps
- Explore Science and Nature
- Care for Live Animals
- Create Robots
- Mix Chemicals and Make Slime
- Build and Launch Rockets
- Play in the Snow, Erupt Volcanoes and so MUCH MORE…
- Ultimately have a BLAST actually learning about the world around us!
No School or Tracked-Out? Come see us at the Science Lab for a FUN and Educational experience. We offer NEW science themes each week. The perfect combination of innovative, hands-on science curriculum and FUN! This year, campers in grades K-6th will have more choices of amazing science and fun activities.
Dates and Themes
October 12th – 16th ~ Spooky Science and Space Register Now
January 4th – 8th ~ Winter Wonderland Science Register Now
January 11th – 15th ~ Mix-it-Up Science Register Now
January 19th – 22nd ~ Animal Adventures Register Now
Hours and Pricing
|Full-day weekly||9:00am – 4:00pm||$299 per week|
|Before-Care weekly||8:00am – 9:00am||$30 per week|
|After-Care weekly||4:00pm – 5:00pm||$30 per week|
|BOTH, B4 & After Care weekly||8:00 – 9:00 & 4:00 – 5:00pm||$55 per week|
Science Fun For Everyone!
111 James Jackson Ave # 107
Cary, NC 27513
Science Fun For Everyone has redesigned our 2020 Science camps to comply with local, state, and CDC guidelines to provide a safe and fun experience for campers.
ScienceFun is a longstanding family favorite for camp enrichment. While camp will operate a little differently this year to ensure camper and scientist health and safety, we PROMISE it will be fun, creative, educational, and memorable!
Additional Information about Health and Saftey
What will stay the same at Science Camp this year?
- Same great caring and professional fun Scientists
- Same great experiments, fun activities and games
- Fun take-home experiments (please let us know in advance if you would NOT like your child to take-home their experiments/activities)
- And many of the same great camp experiences that makes our camp a family favorite!
What will be different at Science Camp this year?
- Our camp sizes will be smaller
- Increased cleaning and sanitation throughout the day
- Children will be required to wash their hands more frequently
- Face masks for the staff and campers
- Increased hand sanitation stations
- Carpool drop-off and pick-up area
- Social distancing reminders and smaller groups
- Professional cleaning service -provided by Environment Control, every evening after the campers leave
- More outdoor activities, including snack and lunchtime (weather permitting)
- Campers will remain with the same camp staff for the entire week
- Health screenings and temperature checks will take place each day
What to Bring?
A backpack or bag with:
-a mask for your child(ren)
-a non-refrigerated lunch (pizza lunch for purchase is also available)
-bottled water or a water bottle
Please label all items.
Carpool will be necessary to minimize the intermingling of groups and allow for social distancing. We ask for your patience as new protocols may extend drop-off and pick-up times. Adults and siblings must remain in the car and are asked not to enter camp spaces.
Carpool morning drop-off will be 8:00am – 9:15am
Carpool afternoon pick-up will be at 3:45pm – 5:00pm
HEALTH AND SAFETY
All ScienceFun families must comply with the following protocols to create a safe camp environment this summer. These protocols may change as local, state, and CDC guidelines are revised.
- Parents will be asked to answer health screening questions about campers each day
- Campers and staff will engage in increased handwashing and use of hand sanitizer upon arrival, departure, before and after eating, before and after bathroom use, and between activities.
- Campers will learn how to social distance in all camp spaces and we will do our best to make this fun!
SAFE CAMP PARTICIPATION STANDARDS
ScienceFun requires staff and campers to meet health screening criteria in order to ensure a safe camp experience. Please review the requirements below to ensure that your child is eligible to participate before registering and prior to attending.
Eligible to Participate
No symptoms of COVID-19.
No travel to/from high-risk areas as defined by the CDC.
No prolonged contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19.
Ineligible to Participate
Showing symptoms of COVID-19.
Living in a household with someone diagnosed with, showing symptoms of, or confirmed exposure to COVID-19.
Traveled to/from high-risk areas as defined by the CDC.
Campers who show any signs of illness or fever during the camp day will need to be picked up immediately. Siblings will also be required to leave camp for the day. Campers and siblings may return to camp only after being fever-free and symptom-free for three days without medicine.
ScienceFun is so excited and can’t wait to provide a fun and educational camp experience for your child! We appreciate your patience, flexibility, and graciousness as we have made adjustments over the past few months and as we continue to do so throughout the year. Our Science Camp will run smoothly with Health, Safety and Fun as our top priorities.
Science Fun For Everyone has suffered a huge financial hit from the closures and changes. Your support will help us bounce back better than ever! Thank you