- (1) Ping Pong Ball
- Hair Dryer
- Set the hair dryer to blow just air instead of heated air, if it has the option to. A heated hair dryer will work if your dryer doesn’t have this option.
- Hold the ping pong ball just above the nozzle of the hair dryer and turn on the air. Let the ping pong ball go, and it should float above the nozzle.
- Try different settings to see if you can get the ball to float higher.
- Tilt the hair dryer a little bit from one side to the other. Does the ball still float?
- How far can you tilt the dryer before the ball falls to the floor?